Many communities have adopted "Small Business Saturday" as a response to Black Friday. Working with this idea, and combining our desire to promote local businesses, the GSOFamilies Small Business Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 30, 2013 from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at Parties 2 Dye 4 (2717 Battleground Ave, Greensboro, NC 27408).
Please join us for a fun day of shopping, and support local businesspeople and crafters in the process. We are booked for vendors for the GSOFamilies Small Business Bazaar, but have added an additional ONLINE Holiday Fair to help provide an easy outlet for vendors to showcase their wares, and shoppers to connect with the vendors. It is online only, and details can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/324177737723427
GSOFamilies Small Business Bazaar Confirmed Vendors:
- 3 Little E's - selling all natural raw goats milk soaps
- Brandtridge - selling handcrafted copper jewelry, original mixed media paintings, prints of works, glass pendants and candle holders
- Clean Sweep Triad - offering comprehensive roof, gutter, and home exterior maintenance services
- Christi's Boutique - selling hairbows, necklaces, cowls, wrap bracelets
- Created Just For You - selling personalization,T-shirts, mugs, bags, plush with personalized shirts.
- doTerra with LeAnn Vipperman - selling Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils and products made with the oils
- Eleven Eleven Creations - selling wreaths, upcycled vintage windows, and small rustic home decor.
- Gifts 2 Help Rescues - selling items to raise money for homeless animals. The buyer chooses which local rescue/shelter is to receive the donation from their purchase. The donation on our handmade items (pendants, bracelets, frames, magnets, hand painted glassware, greeting cards, etc) is 25% up to $10. We log all of our donations on our website.
- Go With Me Tote - selling a unique tote bag made of canvas cotton, that has a metal handle and can be configured 3 different ways. There are more than 12 different ways it can be used.
- Green Town Shop - selling vintage--housewares, books, children's items, Christmas items, etc.
- Greytbeginnings - selling car seat ponchos, crocheted ponchos, crocheted hats for the family, crocheted blankets, PUL changing pads, crocheted wash cloths, stitched blankets, crocheted mittens, and crocheted flower clips.
- Frost and Fire - selling Handmade Jewelry, Handmade Christmas Items, Handmade Stationary, Handmade Household Decor, etc.
- Mary Kay with Frances Bevilaque - selling skin care products and make up and teaching skin care one-on-one.
- Norwex with Rebecca Lange - offering quality products to help you reduce the chemicals in your home and personal care products, saving time and and money.
- Piedmont Doula Care - a group of three birth doulas, who also offer postpartum, reiki, childbirth education and parenting classes. In addition, one of our doulas sells homemade goat's milk soaps and other bath products.
- [table7creative] - selling hand-knit baby and children's clothing and toys; artisan-made knitting gear; other handmade crafts.
- Vada Dicey Photography - offering professional photography services
|Join our Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/179648432227356/|
Join our Meetup event: http://www.meetup.com/GSOFamilies/events/149699352/
All profit GSOFamilies makes from this event will be used to adopt a family for the holidays. See this link for details: http://www.gsofamilies.com/2013/11/were-adopting.html. We will also accept donations at the Bazaar. Just to be clear, vendors keep the profit they make from sales at the event.
Every vendor is contributing a product or service valued at approximately $25 that will be raffled off at the event. Every person who attends the GSOFamilies Small Business Bazaar will be given one raffle ticket upon entry. This raffle ticket can be used to choose which raffle prize you'd like to win. Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the event for $1 each, 6 for $5, 12 for $10, or 25 for $20. The more tickets you have, the better your chances of winning one or more prizes! Look for the table with the door prizes and corresponding ticket entry information at the event!
Confirmed Raffle Prizes:
- Five bars of raw goats milk Christmas Soap from 3 Little E's
- A set of crocheted play food cupcakes from Greytbeginnings
- A winter wreath from Eleven Eleven Creations
- A Go with me Tote from Go With Me Tote
- A Vintage Royal China Blue Heaven cups and saucers--set of 2-- 4 pieces total -- from Green Town Shop
- A necklace from Brandtridge
- A blanket with a Greensboro skyline logo from Created Just For You
- Handmade Earrings from Frost and Fire
- A $25 Gift Certificate to Vada Dicey Photography
- Two different classes from Piedmont Doula Care
- A $25 credit to use at Clean Sweep Triad
- A $25 gift certificate to use toward green cleaning products or personal care products at Rebecca Lange, Norwex Independent Sales Consultant
- A hand knit baby hat from [table7creative]
- A cabochon necklace from Christi's Boutique
- A three piece Pampering Hand Set from Mary Kay with Frances Bevilaque
- Animal Rescue Hand-stamped Pendant from Gifts 2 Help Rescues
- An aromatherapy necklace and a roll on of serenity essential oil from doTerra with LeAnn Vipperman